The below terms and conditions govern all use of the phoneconcerns.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. This site is owned and operated by “PhoneConcerns”.
Kindly read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. Please note that by accessing this web site, you have accepted to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Else, you may not access the Website. “PhoneConcerns” (phoneconcerns.com) is available only to individuals who are at least 14 years old.
- Your phoneconcerns.com Account and Site.The responsibility of maintaining the security of your account and blog, and all the activities that occur under the account and your website lies on you. Assigning keywords to your blog must not be in a misleading or unlawful manner. You should not hesitate to inform “PhoneConcerns” for any unauthorized use of your blog, account or any other breaches of security.
- Responsibility of Contributors.You are responsible for the comment on a blog, material published, or any harm resulting from that content. Whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software, you also responsible for it.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay “PhoneConcerns” the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated. Mostly, additional payment terms may be included in other communications. If you want to make payments, Subscription will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- General Terms.
Note that Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify “PhoneConcerns” before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription.Else, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. In case you want to Upgrade, this can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to “PhoneConcerns” in writing.
- Fees; Payment. Once you sign up for a Services account you agree to pay “PhoneConcerns” the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. The invoice for Applicable fees will start from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As “PhoneConcerns” asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by phoneconcerns.com violates your copyright, please do notify “PhoneConcerns” in accordance with Phoneconcerns’s Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from PhoneConcerns to you any or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain solely with “PhoneConcerns”.
- “PhoneConcerns” reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. You are expected to check this Agreement periodically for change, and your continued use of or access to the site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided as “phoneConcerns” and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither “PhoneConcerns” nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will not contain error or that access thereto will be continuous or not interrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.