Can I have Whatsapp on two Phones without having to log out of the first? You can check out the possibility of achieving this as you go through the contents. Here’s how to do it.
So You Want to use Two Phones To Access the same WhatsApp Account?
You can’t (yet) technically: The WhatsApp FAQs state, “There is no way to have a WhatsApp account with two phone numbers”. An unhelpful response if you have a second phone but don’t want to deactivate WhatsApp on your first.
This functionality may be coming soon, as WhatsApp has recently opened up a beta multi-device feature for everyone to try out.
You’ll be able to link four devices to your WhatsApp account, and while it’ll be limited to WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp Desktop, and WhatsApp Portal at first. The fact that WhatsApp is working on a log out option offers us optimism that we’ll be able to attach numerous phones in the future.
Meanwhile, there is a fairly simple work around for getting WhatsApp to work on two phones at the same time.
WhatsApp Web is the solution, and while you won’t be able to use the WhatsApp app on both phones, you will be able to access the same account from different devices using a browser.
How to Utilize Two Phones with a Single WhatsApp Account
1) Download the Whatscan Pro app on your secondary phone if you have two phones and wish to utilize the same WhatsApp account on both.
Ascertain that the phone is connected to a steady Wi-Fi network
2) Launch the app and select the Start Now option. Ads may have caused you to wait for the next page to load.
3) The program will then direct you to a page with a number of choices.
Right-click on the Whatscan option.
4) When you select the option, you will be taken to a page that looks identical to the WhatsApp Web page, complete with a QR code.
5) Go to the Settings menu on your primary phone and select the WhatsApp Web option.
6) To scan the QR code, open it and place it over the secondary Android phone.
7) Your WhatsApp account will open on the second phone and you will be able to use it after scanning.
However, it should be noted that the account on the second phone will appear to be open in a browser rather than an app.